What you should know in case of a collision.
Should your Mercedes Benz be damaged in a accident, we want to help ensure that you have access to a collision repair facility that meets not only Mercedes Benz high standards for workmanship, integrity and safety, but your standards as well.
In this article we will provide valid reasons why Mercedes Benz Collision Centers are imperative for your collision repair.
What to do if your Mercedes Benz gets damaged.
In the event of a collision, the following suggestions will help you.
- Stop – no matter how minor the collision – in a safe area.
- Notify the local police. Have your driver’s license, registration and insurance information ready.
- Record the names and phone numbers of any one who witnessed the accident as well as information of the injured, if any.
- Take photos of the event
- Notify your insurance company.
Why chose a Mercedes Benz Certified Collision center?
1.You can receive quick flatbed towing pick up and drop of service, just call East Collision (718)994-4900 located at 2266 Tillotson ave Bronx New York 10475.
2. You will receive original OEM Mercedes Benz parts parts for all repairs help maintain the original performance and integrity of your car. All Genuine Mercedes Benz parts com with a warranty from Mercedes Benz.
3 Factory trained collision repair technicians use factory-approved procedures that help produce safer repairs and get you back on the road in less time. East Collision has made extensive investments in training and autobody repair equipment required by Mercedes Benz to help ensure that our collision technicians have what it take to properly restore your vehicle.
4. Only Mercedes Benz aluminum structural collision centers are factory-authorized to repair Welded on aluminum parts.
5. Certified repairs help maximize vehicle value.
6. Lifetime guarantee on all repairs!
You have the right to demand a certified Mercedes Benz Collision Center repair from your insurer.
New York state insurance law give you the right to pick what repair shop repairs your Mercedes Benz. Whether you financed the purchase of your vehicle or you are leasing it, collision insurance is required. This helps protect you and the finance company by helping to ensure sufficient funds are available to repair the vehicle in case of a collision. The insurance company must provide you a copy of your policy. Read it carefully to make sure you understand your rights under the terms of the policy. You may cancel or change insurance at any time. You don’t have to wait your policy is up for renewal.
Got Questions? Contact Us Today!